About the program
An online internship in organisational behaviour aims to provide a right set of circumstances to know more about OB field from expert professionals in psychology. This internship equip the individual to increase their understandings and skills that they do need in building a proper human relations at organisations.
The program is offered for postgraduate students in Psychology. Preference will be given to those who are interested in organisational behaviour (OB).
- Group and individual mentoring sessions
- Participants get to be mentored by a dedicated mentor
- Comprehensive curricula covering skills needed for academic and work life.
Date of starting:20/11/2020
Total hours of internship is 50 hrs.
- Organizational behavior: nature and scope
- Basic challenges in organizational design
- Facilitating organizational change
- Decision making
- Team building
- Motivation and commitment
- Negotiation and managing conflicts
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Power and politics
- Group dynamics
- Marketing and promotion
- Human resource management policies and practices
- Psychometric assessments in OB
- Transactional analysis
- International OB
End date of payment:19/11/2020
- George Vorndran, Systemic Supervisor, Organizational Counsellor and Life Coach (DGSF) / Head of PersSyst, Institute for Personnel Development – Germany
- Dr. Tanusree Chakraborty , Associate Professor, OB & HR, Rajalakshmi School of Business, Chennai
- Afsal Moosa K K, Clinical Psychologist and SF Coach
- Muhammed Favas, Trainer and Coach
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FEE PAYMENT & REGISTRATION STEP I – Choose your mode of payment Mode of Payment 1, Online Transfer:
Account Name: AAAJ FOUNDATIONS
Account No: 21390200002368
Bank: Federal Bank, Medical College Branch
2. Scan QR Code