The Mind Weavers rosters boast of an expert panel of licensed clinical psychologists who are dedicated to providing quality mental health care in a supportive and compassionate environment. This includes counseling and Psychotherapy, psychometric and neuropsychological assessments, skill training, and remedial training.
Mind Weavers addresses children, individuals, couple and families having various mental health issues like Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Phobia, Adjustment Issues, Learning Difficulty, Marital Issues, Sexual Problems, etc. through:
- Individual Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Couple & Family Therapy
- Psychological Assessments & Diagnostic Psychometry
- Neuropsychological Assessment & Cognitive Retraining.
- IQ & Learning Disability Assessment
- Remedial Education For Learning Disability
- Online Psychotherapy